FGI is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to safely grow their business. FGI’s two principal business units, FGI Finance and FGI Risk, provide clients with flexible and customized lending and risk mitigation solutions designed to support international and domestic growth.
Headquartered in New York City, FGI maintains a presence on 6 continents with clients in over 60 countries around the world. Facility sizes from $4MM to $40MM.
Boca Raton, FL
Contract type: Full Time Employment
You would be reporting to the Director of Administration and working closely to provide support for C-level Executives. You would be responsible for managing our Boca Raton office.
As the Administrative Assistant/Office Manager, you will also be responsible for general front office duties.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area, conference room, and kitchen area are tidy and presentable
- Spearhead company-wide charity and volunteer events
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, records maintenance, and document printing, copying, scanning and binding
- Ordering and stocking pantry and office supplies, making coffee in the pantry throughout the day
- Various logistical office requests (internal moves, maintenance)
- Review and submit vendor invoices for processing
- Assist with maintaining vendor relationships
- Liaise with building management
- Manage and oversee monthly expense report processing through Concur
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- 1-2 years of experience as an administrative assistant, office assistant, or office manager
- 4-year degree or in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree