Business Development Representative
FGI is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to safely grow their business. FGI’s two principal business units, FGI Finance and FGI Risk, provide clients with flexible and customized lending and risk mitigation solutions designed to support international and domestic growth.
Headquartered in New York City, FGI maintains a presence on 6 continents with clients in over 60 countries around the world. Facility sizes from $3MM to $30MM.
Contract type: Full Time Employment
As a Business Development Representative, you would be primarily working remotely, or from our New York office. The ideal candidate will operate with a strong growth mindset and consistently demonstrate the ability to deliver high quality results while working under a fast paced and growing environment. The Business Development Representative will be reporting to the Business Development Director and be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing new opportunities through both inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calling and emailing campaigns
- Work with Marketing to consistently evolve nurture campaigns for target accounts and prospects until the time when they are ready to engage
- Build-out and manage assigned territory by consistently adding net new contacts and accounts
- Strategically manage a target account list
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized institute is required; Finance and/or Marketing/Communications Majors are preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience selling SaaS and/or Insurance Software is a must
- High proficiency around Salesforce.com CRM
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to quickly multi-task between clients/projects/prospects