Customer Success Manager
FGI is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to safely grow their business. FGI’s two principal business units, FGI Finance and FGI Risk, provide clients with flexible and customized lending and risk mitigation solutions designed to support international and domestic growth.
Headquartered in New York City, FGI maintains a presence on 6 continents with clients in over 60 countries around the world. Facility sizes from $3MM to $30MM
Contract type: Full Time Employment
The Customer Success Manager will be working with the software development team and the clients to make sure that the client understands how to use the system and that the system is fully operating and addressing the clients’ needs. Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the ideal individual will be responsible for delivering the FGI message and expected to:
- Utilize industry experience to develop and maintain relationships with credit insurance carriers
- Manage relationships with clients, specifically banks and financial institutions.
- Provide solutions for client credit market needs
- Assist in onboarding and implementation of insurance policies onto the FGI TRUST technology platform
- Communicating any desired enhancements from the client while working with the software development team to continue to refine the program
- Managing the ticketing system to address client’s inquiries
- Pro-actively identifying and communicating to the development team any software deficiencies
- Identifying sales and growth opportunities
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized institute
- At least 3 years of experience in client relationship, account management, or account executive required
- Experience with technology is preferred
- Experience with Trade Credit Insurance, understanding and explaining the TCI language is required
- Comfort with a fast-paced and growing environment
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have a deep understanding of Excel, Word, and MS Office
- Comfort working with B2B agreements
All staffing agencies: FGI will not be utilizing agencies for this position. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any FGI employees.