Director of Business Development (UK)
FGI is a global leader in the commercial finance industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to enhance their business. FGI’s three principal business units, FGI Finance, FGI Risk, and FGI Technology provide clients with flexible and customized lending along with risk mitigation and credit insurance solutions designed to support international and domestic growth. Headquartered in New York City with offices across the US, Canada, Mexico and the UK, FGI delivers perfectly tailored and relationship-focused solutions for its clients worldwide.
We developed our T.R.U.S.T.™ software specifically to help companies, credit insurance brokers and lenders with credit insurance management needs. T.R.U.S.T. helps our clients reduce the time and effort required to monitor credit insurance policies and lowers the cost of their premiums.
United Kingdom (Remote)
Contract type: Full-Time Employment
As a Business Development Director, you would be primarily working remotely. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to deliver high-quality results while working in a fast-paced and growing environment. The Business Development Director will be reporting to the President and be responsible for the following:
- Generate new leads and scout the market for new opportunities, while maintaining relationships with existing referral partners
- Accurately identify the most appropriate decision maker/influencer within target accounts
- Engage senior executives in peer-level business conversations
- Organize one-on-one meetings, prepare presentations, and attend networking events
- Interact directly with referral partners such as commercial Bankers, Asset Based Lenders, Factors, and insurance brokers and agents
- Pitch the products to C-level executives at SMEs
- At least 5+ years of experience selling SaaS
- Experience selling to CFOs/(Financial Decision Makers) around ROI
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
All staffing agencies: FGI will not be utilizing agencies for this position. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any FGI employees.