FGI is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to safely grow their business. FGI’s two principal business units, FGI Finance and FGI Risk, provide clients with flexible and customized lending and risk mitigation solutions designed to support international and domestic growth.
Headquartered in New York City, FGI maintains a presence on 6 continents with clients in over 60 countries around the world. Facility sizes from $3MM to $30MM
Boca Raton, FL
Contract type: Part-Time Employment
As the Office Assistant, you will be responsible for general front office duties:
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area, conference room, and kitchen area are tidy and presentable.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, records maintenance, and document printing, copying, scanning and binding.
- Ordering and stocking pantry and office supplies, making coffee in the pantry throughout the day.
- Various logistical office requests (internal moves, maintenance).
- Review and submit vendor invoices for processing.
- Assist with maintaining vendor relationships.
- Liaise with building management as directed.
- Various invoice processing.
- Provide personal and administrative support to the executive team as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience as an administrative assistant, office assistant, or office manager.
- 4-year degree or in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*You must be available to report to the office when scheduled*