FGI is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to safely grow their business. FGI’s two principal business units, FGI Finance and FGI Risk, provide clients with flexible and customized lending and risk mitigation solutions designed to support international and domestic growth.
Headquartered in New York City, FGI maintains a presence on 6 continents with clients in over 60 countries around the world. Facility sizes from $3MM to $30MM
Contract type: Full Time Employment
As a Product Owner, you would be primarily working remotely, from our NYC or Florida office. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to deliver high quality results while working under a fast paced and growing environment. The Product Owner will be reporting to the Executive Director and be responsible for the following:
- End-to-end launch of products according to the development plan
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a roadmap, product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Develop new product features based on data collected from users, customers, and analysis of user behavior
- Work with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- Define and execute go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate the future investment
- Works with the software development team to improve the productivity of all aspects of product development
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration)
- Background knowledge in technology
- 3 years of product owner experience required
- Agile Product management courses preferred
- Financial or credit insurance experience preferred
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
We are a rapidly growing and changing company and we work in a dynamic, fast-paced yet fun environment. We are looking to bring someone on to our team who is apt to change, charismatic, energetic, self-motivated and eager to succeed. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding and passion for financial services and also loves engaging with people in order to continue to grow our business.
To all staffing agencies: FGI will not be utilizing agencies for this position. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any FGI employees.