FGI Launches T.R.U.S.T.™ 9.0, Credit Monitoring Platform
Proprietary T.R.U.S.T.™ software helps borrowers, brokers, and lenders manage credit insurance more efficiently
New York, April 29, 2020 – FGI, a global leader in commercial finance, announced enhancements to its proprietary risk monitoring software, T.R.U.S.T.™, dedicated to making credit risk insurance management easier and safer for borrowers, banks and financial institutions.
“We built T.R.U.S.T.™ with the goal of helping our clients maximize the value of their credit insurance and reduce their time and efforts monitoring policies. In this environment, credit insurance, if used correctly, can be more valuable than ever before in providing borrowers with what they need. Smart technology can play a powerful role to successfully oversee and monitor the process. With the release of T.R.U.S.T.™ 9.0., we are pleased to offer several new features that will support the needs of our clients,” said David DiPiero, President.
T.R.U.S.T.™ 9.0 includes the following new features:
- More functionality and flexibility for companies with multi-policies
- Significant improvement of DCL module, by automating DCL eligibility calculations
- Notifications about past due reporting, saving policyholders time and preventing human error when monitoring the compliance process
- Customizations to S.M.A.R.T. module, including access to be used as a standalone product for companies seeking a solution to monitor past due receivables
- Upgraded user interface that provides users an easier, more intuitive interaction with the platform
FGI (www.FGIWW.com) is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to safely grow their business. FGI’s two principal business units, FGI Finance and FGI Risk, provide clients with flexible and customized lending, as well as risk mitigation solutions designed to support international and domestic growth. Headquartered in New York City, FGI maintains a presence on six continents with clients in over sixty countries around the world.