1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, FGI WorldWide may collect: (a) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with FGI WorldWide via e-mail; and (b) information knowingly provided by the visitor through the Site in online informational sections, including any application forms or other online contact forms. FGI WorldWide may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. FGI WorldWide does not override these settings or options, and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, including any portals or application forms, you may be required to provide FGI WorldWide with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your name, company, job title, approximate sales, address, telephone number, email address and comments and information. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by FGI WorldWide may be used by FGI WorldWide for limited purposes, including recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Personally identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information voluntarily provided to FGI WorldWide may be added to FGI WorldWide’s databases and used for future contact regarding updates to the Site or new services provided by FGI WorldWide. From time to time, FGI WorldWide may need to contact you concerning your account with FGI WorldWide, or other information you submitted to FGI WorldWide. You agree that FGI WorldWide may use your personal information for such contact with you. FGI WorldWide may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that FGI WorldWide believes would be of particular interest. You will have the option of not being contacted by FGI WorldWide and opting-out of such contacts by contacting FGI WorldWide through one of the methods set forth above.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third-parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally identifiable information that you provide to FGI WorldWide through the Site will not be disclosed to other third-party entities not affiliated with FGI WorldWide. Personally identifiable information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which FGI WorldWide enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third-party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by FGI WorldWide in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of FGI WorldWide or any other person or entity. Personally identifiable information and data may also be provided to third-parties that contract with FGI WorldWide to provide products, information or other services that FGI WorldWide believes that visitors to the Site may be interested in obtaining. While FGI WorldWide may undertake efforts to see that any third-party to which FGI WorldWide discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third-parties are independent third-parties over which FGI WorldWide exercises no control. FGI WorldWide is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third-parties.
5. Security Measures and Communicating with FGI WorldWide. The confidentiality of any information or material, including personally identifiable information, transmitted to or from FGI WorldWide via the Site or via e-mail cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site’s content may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, FGI WorldWide is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. Instead of communicating with FGI WorldWide via e-mail or the Internet, visitors can contact FGI WorldWide at the phone number set forth above.
6. Comments and User Content. All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Site are public. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for further details concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Site. As such, FGI WorldWide assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request through one of the contact methods set forth above, FGI WorldWide will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by FGI WorldWide that has been voluntarily provided by you to FGI WorldWide through online application forms, registration forms, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting FGI WorldWide through one of the contact methods set forth above. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided to FGI WorldWide through online forms, application forms, e-mail, or another online avenues, prospectively retained by FGI WorldWide or used by FGI WorldWide for secondary purposes, by contacting FGI WorldWide through one of the contact methods set forth above. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
8. California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the “Shine The Light” law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit through one of the contact methods set forth above.
Dated: January 20, 2016
Copyright © 2014-2017 FGI WorldWide, LLC; All rights reserved.