FGI Releases T.R.U.S.T.™ 7.0
New release delivers an enhanced feature set that provides banks, financial institutions and borrowers with unrivalled value.
New York, October 24, 2016 – FGI, a global leader in commercial finance, revolutionized risk monitoring in 2008 with the introduction of FGI T.R.U.S.T.™, a powerful real-time, web-based credit insurance management platform designed to maximize the value of credit insurance while reducing the time and effort needed to monitor policies.
Today FGI announced the release of T.R.U.S.T.™ 7.0. This new release delivers enhancements that reflect FGI’s commitment to banks, financial institutions and borrowers to provide industry leading technology that drives revenue, saves time, reduces costs and improves the customer experience. This latest release, the tenth in three years, includes:
• Advanced carrier integration that enables direct and consistent connections to the world’s most popular credit insurance companies.
• A new underwriter module supporting swift risk and exposure assessment for potential clients, quick policy setup to evaluate new deals, customized goal creation to maximize value of policies, seamless debtor import to increase efficiencies and streamlined coverage request management to easily manage multiple requests.
• T.R.U.S.T.™ File Manager, a central repository that organizes files and enables them to be accessed from anywhere. Features include drag and drop functionality, email notifications for file uploads and downloads, tree navigation view and more.
• A streamlined dispute and claim manager that include tabs for “Past Due” and “Claims” and a new filter to more efficiently search for debtors.
• A new notifications interface to manage user alert setting on the client level as well as other alerts such as coverage alerts, dispute/claim alerts and pending action alerts. All email alerts are mobile-optimized for a seamless experience across any device.
• Easy access to a debtor’s history and policy files when viewing a debtor’s information.
• New reporting enhancements, ability to create customized reports, addition of custom fields and a new interactive chart library.
• Responsive user interface that optimizes access to T.R.U.S.T.™ across all devices and screen sizes.
• The T.R.U.S.T.™ Mobile App for the sales representative and executive on the go. This new and advanced smart-phone application translates the T.R.U.S.T.™ platform’s robust functionality into an easy-to-use and streamlined phone app.
• The TRUST Web Service API, a RESTful API that provides you with the ability to customize the majority of the T.R.U.S.T.™ platform’s capabilities to serve your company’s needs.
FGI T.R.U.S.T.™ is at the forefront of financial technology, delivering the most robust and advanced credit insurance policy monitoring solution on the market. Dedicated to making credit risk insurance management easier and safer, T.R.U.S.T.™ will continue to expand its functionality release-after-release to support the business needs of banks, financial institutions and borrowers.
To learn more about FGI T.R.U.S.T.™, click here.
FGI (www.FGIWW.com) is a global leader in commercial finance. Through its four key business units, Finance, Risk, Capital, and Equity, FGI equips small and medium-sized enterprises with the tools they need to safely grow their business. FGI offers the full spectrum of financial products and services and provides customized business solutions tailored to meet all client needs. Headquartered in New York City, FGI maintains a presence on six continents and works with clients in over 60 countries worldwide.